Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Topic 44-7 Please let me know correct answer and explain it ! If the buyer is a major shareholder of the supplier, this could be indicative of which
Topic 4 4-7
Please let me know correct answer and explain it !
- If the buyer is a major shareholder of the supplier, this could be indicative of which unethical situation?
a. Sharp business practices
- b. Conflict of interest
- c. Bribery
- d. Collusion
- e. Accepting small gifts
- The tragedy that happened at one of Apple's suppliers, Foxconn, in 2010, when several workers committed suicide, calls importance to which bottom line?
a. Economic bottom line
- b. Environmental bottom line
- c. Social bottom line
- d. Both A and C
- e. None of the above
- _______________ is a family of standards that provides guidance to companies on how to structure their processes so as to minimize harmful effects on the environment
- b. ISO 14001
- c. FSC Certification
- d. ISO 26001
- Which of the following does not necessarily promote ethical behavior?
a. Internal compliance officer
- b. Ethical standards and guidelines
- c. Long-term assignments of buyers to specific suppliers
- d. Top management support
- e. Letters emphasizing a no-gift policy