Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
TOPIC: Write an original research report consisting of one of the following topic areas:
TOPIC: Write an original research report consisting of one of the following topic areas: 1) Traditional Hierarchy organization; 2) Holacratic organizations 3) Virtual Organizations, 4) Network Organizations, 5) Spin-out Organizations, 6) Ambidextrous Organizations, 7) Front-Back Organizations, 8) Sense and Response Organizations.
1. The final Research Report has a due date of 4/15/2018.
2. This assignment is worth 100 points (20% of the course grade).
3. The assignment must be submitted via the associated assignment queue located in Moodle.
4. Each student submission will be checked for plagiarism. Warning... Turnitin has a very good historical memory and is capable of accessing reports from both internal and external resources (i.e. Universities, Governments, etc.) including those originally written in non-English languages.
5. Only one submission attempt is permitted - BE SURE BEFORE YOU HIT ENTER. Plagiarism will result in a grade of zero (non-negotiable) for the assignment and may results in other university actions. The department chairperson will be notified of the violation. Additional CU penalties may be applicable. Please see class syllabus for additional details.
6. Acceptable file formats for submissions include Microsoft Word (doc, docx) or Adobe Acrobat (PDF). No other formats are acceptable.
7. The research paper must be at least 2,500 words supported by evidence (citations from peer-reviewed sources).
8. A minimum of four (4) peer-reviewed journal citations are required.
9. Formatting should be double-spaced, one-inch boarders, no extra space for headings, no extra white space, no more than two levels of heading, page numbers, front and back matter (do not count for page count).
10.Extra white space use to enhance page count will negatively affect student grade.
11.Focus for the research paper:
a. Describe, compare / contrast, and evaluate two (2) organizational types as previously listed. Supporting evidence must be provided via Case Studies found in peer-reviewed journals (URLs, technical journals, and internet articles are NOT permitted).
b. The implementation of the first organizational type you selected from previously listed, that was essentially successful
c. The implementation of the first organizational type you selected from previously listed, that had significant "challenges"
d. The implementation of the second organizational type you selected from previously listed, that was essentially successful
e. The implementation of the second organizational type you selected from previously listed, that had significant "challenges"
f. Perform a comparative analysis of items "b", "c", "d", and "e" as above.
g. Be sure to include your analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of the two organizational types selected. Student submissions must be anchor in peer reviewed literature.Opinions are not evidence and this do not count...