Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Unit 5 Employment labor law
As the human resources manager, it is your responsibility to keep all human resources employees informed about current employment law. You want to empower employees with resources that they can use independently to research employment law issues and policies. Using Excel, create a table that will be placed on the company's Intranet as an employment law reference. You and your employees will be able to add to this document, so you will focus on the following 4 areas of employment law to begin:
- Wages and Hours of Work
- Safety and Health Standards
- Family and Medical Leave
- Whistleblower Protection
For each area of employment law, complete the following:
- List the federal agency (or agencies) that regulates this area.
- Describe how the agency implements the relevant law and policy.
- Provide a link to the agency's Web site.
- You should organize the information within your table so that it is logical and able to be edited in the future.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
1. TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
2. ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
3. BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 4-5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
4. REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.