Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Unit IV Scholarly Activity Open Weight: 10% of course gradeGrading RubricInstructions The art of crafting public policy can cause one group or participant(s) to benefit while creating issues or proble
Unit IV Scholarly Activity Open
- Weight: 10% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
The art of crafting public policy can cause one group or participant(s) to benefit while creating issues or problems for another group. Examples may include:
- the Patriot Act (security vs. privacy),
- Affirmative Action (reverse discrimination),
- race equality (racial tension), or
- social safety net programs such as TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families), housing assistance, SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program), etc..
Select a timely public policy example (still in effect) that has been designed to solve a public issue but may have affected another group in a negative manner. Identify all potential stakeholders, and explain the long-term and short-term implications relevant to the stakeholders. Also, explain the challenges involved in crafting the policy.
Your written response should be at least two-pages in length. Format your response using APA style. Be sure to include citations for any sources used to avoid plagiarism.
MUST BE ORIGINAL, NO PLAGIARISM PLEASE!!