Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
University of Phoenix - DAT/390 - Individual: U.S. Student Aid Data SummaryThe next step in the project is to create a final project summary for the project sponsors.Use what you learned in the Weeks
University of Phoenix - DAT/390 - Individual: U.S. Student Aid Data Summary
The next step in the project is to create a final project summary for the project sponsors.
Use what you learned in the Weeks Two, Three, and Four Individual assignments to create a final summary for your project sponsors.
Revise your process and approach, as appropriate, based off your instructor's feedback to your previous assignments.
Include the following in your summary:
- The considerations you will follow to select and integrate business intelligence tools
- The analytical techniques you employed to complete the project
- The answers to the two project questions:
- Which schools generate the highest amount of debt for the average student who attends?
- What is the employment rate for the students who graduate from this school?
- Your confidence in and concerns about the accuracy of the answers above
Document your summary as either:
- A 2-page Microsoft® Word document
- A 7- to 8-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes
Submit your summary to the Assignment Files tab.