Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Choosing an Article for the Article Review Final Paper
This week, you will select an article to review for your final assignment in the course, the Aritcle Review, which is due in Week Six. Each article represents a topic and area of psychology. See the attached PSY600 Article Review List to read the articles and make your choice.
In your paper, clearly identify your article selection. Analyze psychology as a science as it is presented in your chosen article and explain why you have decided to focus on this particular topic. Assess the professional roles presented in the chosen article and describe the interactions between psychology professionals and professionals in other fields, if any. Explain any psychological theoretical perspectives presented in the article and why they are of particular interest to you.
- Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must address the topic with critical thought.
- Must use at least one peer-reviewed source chosen from the PSY600 Article Review List.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
I choose this one
Clinical & Counseling Psychology Neimeyer, G. J., Taylor, J. M., Wear, D. M., & Buyukgoze-Kavas, A. (2011). How special are the specialties? Workplace settings in counseling and clinical psychology in the United States. Counseling Psychology Quarterly, 24(1), 43-53. doi:10.1080/09515070.2011.558343 • The full-text version of this article can be accessed through the EBSCOhost database in the Ashford University Library. This study examined the similarities and differences between clinical and counseling workplace settings during early-, mid-, and late-career phases to explore the distinctiveness of the two specialties