Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Using the attached research paper, drafting a 5-7 minute audio recording script in which you summarize the research. The research is still incomplete, and we fully expect that you will heavily revise
Using the attached research paper, drafting a 5-7 minute audio recording script in which you summarize the research. The research is still incomplete, and we fully expect that you will heavily revise the presentation.
Be sure you have reviewed the Oral Presentation Resources file for detailed advice on creating your presentation, as well as the presentation instructions below.
Your presentation must:
· Frame the selected issue within your field of study
· Explain the significance of the issue
· Highlight key points of agreement and disagreement presented in the literature review
· Address the issues of diversity and ethics as they relate to your selected topic
· Reflect a reasoned analysis of the ethical issues and competing perspectives
· Indicate the direction where you believe the solution will lie
· Use scholarly sources
Your presentation should reflect appropriate critical thinking and senior-level oral and written communication skills. Remember to use internal transitions to help your audience stay on track. Cite your sources as you use the information. Use scholarly sources; don’t rely on popular sources like websites, or magazines, or mass market books.
Compose a script for your presentation. Add a properly formatted Reference List at the end of your script file. You will submit a copy of your script, rather than the presentation file.
For the actual speech, we recommend condensing your script to note cards so you are not simply reading aloud.
Honor the time limit, please. Learning to speak and write in a concise manner is essential for scholars!