Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Using the spreadsheet found here and information above, complete the following: Adjustment Data: Assignment Details Using the data provided, perform the steps below to complete the final project. Fin
Using the spreadsheet found here and information above, complete the following:
Using the data provided, perform the steps below to complete the final project.
Final Project Data
On December 1, 2015 John Trap created a new travel agency, Trap Adventures, Inc. providing exclusive adventure trips. The following transactions occurred during December 2015.
(NOTE: There are no beginning balances – this is a new company.)
- One month's insurance coverage has expired.
- The company occupied the office space for the month of December.
- At the end of the month, $600 of office supplies are still available.
- Create journal entries to record the transactions that occurred during the month of December. (Completed in Unit 3)
- Prepare an unadjusted trial balance (Completed in Unit 3)
- Create adjusting journal entries at the end of the year, December 31 based on the adjustment data.
- Prepare an adjusted trial balance.
- Prepare an income statement, statement of stockholders' equity, and classified balance sheet.
- Create closing journal entries to close all temporary accounts.
- Prepare post-closing trial balance.
- In addition, answer TWO of the questions below in 1-2 fully developed paragraphs. A fully developed paragraph should have a major point with 3 to 5 support sentences. One or two sentences is not acceptable or does not discuss the question. Be sure to show what you know!!!
- 1, Trap Adventures, Inc. is looking for an accountant. In your own words, explain to Trap's hiring team the role of accountant and accounting within business. Provide examples of the expectations of the accountant.
- 2. Discuss the financial position of Trap Adventures, Inc. using the following ratios:
- Current ratio
- Return on equity: For each ratio, provide the calculation and an explanation of the meaning. Is this a positive or negative result for the Trap Adventures, Inc.?
- Using Trap Adventures, Inc.'s income statement, evaluate the operations for the month of December. Complete a common-size income statement using sales as the base number. What is the largest percentage? What is the smallest percentage? What recommendations could be made to increase Trap's net income?
- 4, Currently, Trap Adventures, Inc. does not own any loans or bank notes (long-term liabilities). What would happen if Trap decides to obtain a bank loan for $25,000 to fund daily operations? How would this transaction impact the financial statements - which accounts would be affected? What is the debt to equity ratio? What does the debt to equity ratio represent