Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
very very important please answer this very clearly and no plagiarism and in APA format
Subject-Data and application security
write minimum of 700 words that respond to the following with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
Problem-based learning (PBL) is broken down into 3 phases: understanding the problem, exploring the available information, and resolving the problem. Each phase includes a series of steps, as follows:
- Understand the problem.
- Meet the problem: Orient yourself to the problem.
- Determine what is known and what needs to be known or discovered.
- Define the problem statement: What exactly is the problem?
- Explore the available information.
- Collect information from a variety of sources.
- Share and document information from discovery.
- Generate possible solutions for comparison and consideration.
- Resolve the problem.
- Determine the solution that best fits.
- Present and justify the solution.
- Debrief the problem with a conclusion and the lessons that you learned.
Based on the description of PBL above, answer the following questions:
- What are your overall thoughts on PBL?
- What ideas and plans do you have about approaching each of the 3 main phases and related tasks?
- What are the pros and cons of PBL?
Note- very very very strictly no plagiarism and all in APA format and minimum of 3 references
make good online research please be on topic till end
please use examples