View Video and Answer Questions
Review the video – Academic Excellence in 140 Characters. Listen carefully to the narrator; identify the following:
- Identify the research method used. (Naturalistic observation, case studies, survey research or correlational)
- What is the hypothesis?
- How many subjects were used?
- Is there a control group?
- What are the variables being studied?
- Describe the research design.
- Summarize the findings.
This can be very brief as long as all questions are completly answered. (1 page or less) Need to have completed prior to 10:00 PM CST.
The tutor is currently answering this question.
Please check back later.