Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Watch the video: http://www.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles.html . Post your thoughts on what Eli has to say per my instructions...
- Watch the video: http://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles.html.
- Post your thoughts on what Eli has to say per my instructions below
- Do you agree with what Eli has to say? Why or why not?
- Do you disagree with what Eli has to say? Why or why not?
- Has watching this TED talk inspired you to try and burst your own filter bubble? Are you going to talk about this to other people? Warn them? Laugh about this?
- Now that more and more people are become aware of this, there can be in some internet browsers/search engines an option to turn this sort of tracking off. Is this a necessary thing? People won't turn the tracking off if they don't know about it - should it be turned off for everyone automatically?