Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Website Migration Project
Term Paper: Website Migration Project
Due Week 10 and worth 200 points Tony's Chips has recently been sold to a new independent company. The new company has hired you to manage a project that will move the old Website from an externally hosted solution to an internal one. The company's leadership is very concerned about redundancy for their site, insisting that a back-up site be available as a fail over in case the main site goes down. In addition, they want the site redesigned to allow customers to order products online.
As part of your job, you must complete a 10-to-15-page paper that follows this project through the system development life cycle (SDLC). This assignment will require you to do the following:
· Discuss what it will take to build a Web architecture, move an existing Website with minimal downtime, and provide a disaster recovery solution to ensure the site is always available.
· The Web architecture should describe and justify operating system choices (i.e., Linux, Apache, MYSQL, PHP, Windows, IIS, SQL, etc.).
· Evaluate alternatives to the company self-hosting the site.
· Build a Gantt chart using Microsoft Project or equivalent software, showing all tasks associated with implementing the Website.
· The chart should include a minimum of five (5) tasks, each with three (3) sub-tasks.
· Explain and justify the system architecture you have selected.
· Illustrate the system architecture using Visio or equivalent software.
· Create a use case that documents the event of a customer ordering a bag of chips from the new Website.
· The use case should include a graphical representation using Visio or equivalent software and a text description of the events.
· Discuss the support operations that the internally hosted Website will require after implementation.
· Explain how you will evaluate the performance of the new site and the success of your project.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Describe the role of databases and database management systems in managing organizational data and information.
· Distinguish the role of databases and database management systems in the context of enterprise systems.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in database systems.
· Write clearly and concisely about relational database management systems using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
NB:I know that I can search from the course hero the same question gets the answer copy edit some part of and submit it as an answer. But I do not need that, I strongly recommend who ever want to help and start working on my term paper "100% No tolerance on "Copied work" my instructor have the same ground on the paper and he is familiar with most of the sites including Course hero. First, I am not taking the answer as a work out and then I will not be shameful to report the Plagiarist output. Thank You in advance for following my requirement.
I need My paper to follow the Following Sample Paper Format. Please look at the paper which I attached that is the format sample that I need for the flow of the paper................... Structure of the paper and other requirement.