Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENT: PART A REQUIREMENT When applying for most Federal and State programs and grants you are required to submit a great deal of detailed information on your community. Much of this is
WEEK 1 ASSIGNMENT: PART A REQUIREMENT
When applying for most Federal and State programs and grants you are required to submit a great deal of detailed information on your community. Much of this is developed from the community’s threat assessment and identification of critical infrastructures and key resources. This assignment will start the research necessary for your final assignment. For this part you are to develop the following information concerning the Community Description of Lawton:
• Name of Locality: List the community’s name and state (your community should be a political subdivision such as a county, parish, or large city.
• Complete Description of Location and Boundaries:Completely describe the location and boundaries of your community. Make these as clear as possible and identifiable on a map.
• Map, or maps, of your community, showing its boundaries. Your map(s) may also show any other perspectives or features you select. Caption your map(s) properly.
• Main Community Mission: Why does that community exist? What is its raison d'etre? (Detail the reason for being a community, e.g., Manufacturing, Agriculture, Tourism, Services, ‘Bedroom Community’ for a nearby metropolis, Higher Education, etc.).
• Secondary Community Mission(s) (Detail the secondary reason(s) also).