Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Week 3 Assignment
Together the Internet and the World Wide Web make e-commerce possible by allowing computer users to access product and service information to complete purchases online. Web features that support e-commerce are numerous (i.e. email, instant messaging, search engines, online forms, streaming media, cookies, social networks, blogs, RSS, podcast, wikis, music and video services, Internet telephoning, online software and services) and vary in their effectiveness in enhancing the key features of the e-commerce model.
Select an e-commerce company of your choice. Visit its website. Name and describe five web services it is currently utilizing and discuss the importance of each.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500-750 words (approximately 2-3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style. Use the APA Resources in your course for guidance.
- Use font size 12 and 1" margins.
- Include a cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. The textbook, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page. Reference material must come from sources such as scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.