Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
WEEK 3 JAVA PROGRAMMING
Note to Faculty: Read and update the text in the <brackets> below.
Modify the Week Two Java application using NetBeans IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:
- The company has recently changed its total annual compensation policy to improve sales.
- A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of <Add salary figure from Week Two here>. The current sales target for every salesperson is < Add a target sales figure here (e.g. $120,000)>.
- The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is met. The current commission is <Add percentage here> of total sales.
- If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will increase based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is <Add a number greater than 1 (e.g. 1.25)>.
- The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
- The application should also display a table of potential total annual compensation that the salesperson could have earned, in $5000 increments above the salesperson's annual sales, until it reaches 50% above the salesperson's annual sales.
Sample Table: Assuming a total annual sales of $100,000, the table would look like this:
The Java application should also meet these technical requirements:
- The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application's controlling class.
- The source code must demonstrate the use of conditional and looping structures.
- There should be proper documentation in the source code.
Submit your Java application file using the Assignment Files tab.