Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
week 3 writing assingment 1
Read Character overview for Charge nurse and the Transporter from the Anatomy of Care
13 Leaders and Mangers
17- Discipline: Correction of Behavior Problems
18- Cultural Diversity: Managing the Changing Workforce
https://youtu.be/LQQtoyStMe4 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
19- Conflict and Confrontation
20- Employees with Problems
Read the following links:
http://www.wiu.edu/advising/docs/Diversity_Awareness.pdf (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
http://www.fastcompany.com/3059182/which-degree-will-make-you-a-better-leader (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Some other interesting articles too!
Answer question from Anatomy of Care about the charge Nurse and the Transporter Assignment
As the character progresses through the scenario, the video pauses and the student is asked how he/she thinks the character should proceed. (YOU ARE TO WRITE EACH and EVERY QUESTION DOWN. )The video continues with different outcomes determined by the student choices. Topics covered include communication, leadership, quality assurance, patient safety, and providing a patient-centered environment.
questions are attached
Students will answer each question followed by citations from the reading list for week one and week two (do not include any citations from the video) to substantiate their answers. ALL ANSWERS ARE TO BE FOLLOWED WITH A CITATION to support answer.
2. Now that you have answered the questions from the perspective of the Charge Nurse and the Transporter, answer the following question as if you were the Vice President in charge of administration and responsible for the floors and staff viewed in the vinaigrette: This is a critical thinking exercise.
Students must specifically use citations to substantiate (prove) the discussion.
- What went wrong in the case of the Charge Nurse and Transporter?
- From an administrative perspective, what should be done (specifically, what programs, interviews, training, policies, procedures, etc.)? Use citations to prove answer!
- What would you do to determine the success of the interventions? Use citations to prove answer!
- Suggested resources for citations: Umikers Management Skills for the New Health Care Supervisor, Health Care: How is it Different from "Industry", History of Bellvue Hospital, History of Bellvue Hospital, Interview questions
- Always add a reference list.