Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Week 5 - Final Capstone Project Final Capstone Project For your final capstone project you will create a professional electronic portfolio that can be used to help with future job obtainment or promot
Week 5 - Final Capstone Project
Final Capstone Project
For your final capstone project you will create a professional electronic portfolio that can be used to help with future job obtainment or promotions. You are encouraged to draw upon research and assignments from previous Law Enforcement Administration courses to create your e-portfolio. Using Microsoft Word, you will include all of the following components in this electronic portfolio:
- Cover page
- Table of contents
- Cover letter and resume for a potential job or promotion (two to three pages)If you do not have a specific job in mind, you may use your hometown as your place of employment.
- Code of Conduct and Effective Leadership (one to two pages)In LEA316: Ethics in Law Enforcement, you wrote a final paper analyzing ethical theories and your moral beliefs. Drawing upon your research for this paper and the topics covered in this capstone, write a code of conduct that you think every police officer should follow. Then, explain how this code of conduct promotes good leadership and integrity in law enforcement officers.
- Community Development Plan (six to eight pages)You are the leader of your agency’s planning and research division and have been asked to present a critical analysis of policing as it will appear ten years into the future. Write a report based on peer-reviewed research. Refer to the Community Development Plan Instructions for the required components of this portion of your e-portfolio.
- Technology Proposal (one to two pages)Identify three types of technology that will be useful for your hometown agency to adopt in the future in order to maintain an effective law enforcement agency. Please use research to explain.
- Reference Page
You may also include a writing sample from a previous Law Enforcement Administration Course. Look back through your previous course work and choose a paper or project that best showcases your work. Many employers will want to see a writing sample. Make sure you revise your work using the feedback you received in order to make the paper/project the best it can be. Please not that this is not a requirement.
The paper must be at least ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least five scholarly resources (at least three from the Ashford Online Library) other than the course text to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Final Capstone Project
The Final Capstone Project:
- Must be at least ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.