Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Week 5 discussion 3 different parts
Booting and Editing" Please respond to the following:
· Describe two (2) major differences between the boot processes of Linux and Windows 7. Explain whether or not grub can be used to boot Windows. Provide a rationale for your response.
· The vi editor is quite different from a word processor like Word. Determine the major benefits that you believe an editor like vi provides to a Linux system administrator.
"Methodology Mind-Set and Management Processes" Please respond to the following:
· According to Kerzner, “The importance of a good methodology cannot be understated.” In your own words, examine the significance of this statement as it relates to integrative information technology solutions within an organization. Provide one (1) example of an integrative information technology solution to justify your response.
· As a Chief Information Officer (CIO) for a large organization, compare and contrast three (3) of the five (5) main management processes described in Chapter 5 of Kerzner’s text. Suggest one (1) strategy to apply the business value of each selected management process to your current or future organization.
"Case Study" Have an original post of no less than three or four paragraphs, and offer advice of a paragraph or two to at least one other student.
· Research the web and find an appropriate incident related to either a successful or failed penetration testing effort, or a successful or unsuccessful hacking attempt against an organization, business or government facility. For the discussion lay out the basic details of the case, why you chose this case, and speculate on what specific lessons you learned from the case, as well as possible recommendations for future situations. This should be no less than three or four paragraphs.