Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Week 8 A HP515
We are well on the way to that partnership goal, but we are certainly not there yet. A HPT model can successfully meet management’s ongoing needs.
In a 2 page minimum paper following APA format, please answer the following questions:
- Can HPT ever be management’s partner on an ongoing basis?
- Can HPT be the partner that management cannot do without, management’s must-have partner, the go-to partner to continuously identify or help solve issues of work performance as they emerge?
- Can HPT become a partner that is not eliminated or severely reduced in numbers and influence in hard economic times?
- Is it not the hard times when work performance improvement is even more needed by management?
- Should HPT be part of the solution, rather than being perceived as part of the problem or something to be ignored?