Based on the lecture and Webtext materials, address the following:
- Every country in the world is constructed around the same set of institutional frameworks that differ only in how governments manage them. Identify the specific components of an institution. Next, use two (2) examples of institutions —such as a financial system, a judicial system, or the armed forces — to illustrate what developing countries overall have done to weaken or strengthen such institutions.
"Data and Information" Please respond to the following:
- Analyze the types of internal records used to support health care marketing applications and make at least one recommendation for an additional source of data and/or information that would prove useful. Explain your rationale.
- From the e-Activity, discuss how you would use the source you found on the Internet to craft a marketing strategy for a health care provider of your choice. Provide specific examples to support your response.
"Market Intelligence and Research" Please respond to the following:
- Briefly describe a health care provider of your choice and determine the best method(s) to gather and respond to market intelligence on opportunities and threats specific to that organization. Explain your rationale.
- Referring to the same health care provider, determine the best possible method(s) for conducting reliable market research specific to the organization you selected. Explain your rationale.
Assignment 1: Marketing and the Health Care System
Due Week 4 and worth 300 points
Select a health care provided with which you are familiar and write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Determine the direct impact of marketing for the health care provider you selected.
- Outline a strategy for the health care provider you selected to determine the utilization of its products or services.
- Outline a marketing strategy for the health care provider you selected.
- Recommend at least three (3) separate ways the health care provider you selected could shape the buying decisions of its customers.
- Provide at least three (3) qualified sources, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, professional organization Website, or health care provider Websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the health care system and the role of marketing.
- Analyze the competitive environment of a health services organization and identify a course of action that will allow for strategic marketing success.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health services marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about health services marketing using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.