Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Finding quality childcare is oftentimes difficult for families because of factors such as cost, location, and availability. Selecting a childcare setting that is consistent with the families parenting style in the home is optimal.
To prepare for this discussion, read the article, “Finding Quality Care for Your Child,” and review the Children in the States Factsheets link on the Children’s Defense Fund website.
For this discussion, you will
- Define quality childcare and provide a rationale for its importance. Be sure to use the information from the Great Start to Quality website and your text as support.
- Discuss indicators of quality childcare.
- Examine the cost of center-based childcare in your state and share the cost listed by the Children’s Defense Fund.
- Evaluate the affordability of quality childcare in your area and determine if the cost is consistent with the service provided. For additional support, read the How Much You Have to Earn to Be Considered Middle Class in Every US State” article.
- Discuss two challenges of selecting a quality childcare setting that aligns to one’s parenting style while taking cost, location, and availability into consideration. Support your discussion with one additional scholarly source.