Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
ALEKS Pie to be worked on.
- Being able to understand and critically think about statistics presented to you is an important skill in your career. Find a published poll or survey (pollingreport.com is a great place to look) which includes a margin of error as part of the report. Discuss what the margin of error means as applied to your selected poll or survey and how that information provides additional information beyond the point estimates reported.
- Select one of the percentages from the poll and construct the confidence interval for that percentage. Explain what the confidence interval for that percentage (proportion) means. Be sure to include the link to your selected survey or poll.
This week's facilitators are Heather Hill, Michelle Mayo, Toni Gromer, and Saraelen Schray.
Please respond to the following:
- Watch the short video on basic corporate structure and business entities. The video helps explain some of the legal nuances of a corporation and compares the corporation to other types of business entities discussed in the text.
- Understanding Corporate Structure (1:07)
- Exploring business entity types | Small business | lynda.com (10:10)
- A friend has asked you to help her decide how to protect her soon-to-be-opened bakery from liability, while still maintaining a business structure that fits her needs. Compare and contrast two (2) different possible business entities that would be suitable for her and explain why. Be sure to support your response with legal reasoning.