Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Welte Mutual Funds, Inc., located in New York City has just obtained $100,000 by converting industrial bonds to cash and is now looking for other...
Management of Welte imposed the following investment guidelines:
1. Neither industry (oil or steel) should receive more than $50,000.
2. Government bonds should be at least 25%of the steel industry investment.
3. The investment in Pacific Oil, the high-return but high-risk investment cannot be more than 60% of the total oil industry investment.
1. Formulate a Linear-programming Model for Welte Mutual Funds. (20 points)
2. What portfolio recommendations __investments and amounts __should be made for the available $100,000? Provide your Excel solution along with all the reports generated through Excel. (15 point)
3. Write a report that explains your findings. (15 points)