Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Wendy Lewis only 3
Select a film, short story, or drama that is worthy of your time and analysis and, using Aristotle's ideas of good dramatic storytelling from the lecture, analyze your story in a 750 word paper in APA format.
Which elements are obviously connected to Aristotle's aesthetic principles? The elements to examine include the following:
- Is the story believable?
- Is the action complete?
- Does the action make sense according to the law of probability or necessity?
- Is the action serious?
- Does the action have a good cause-effect chain that increases complication and rising action?
- Is the story complex enough to hold the audience's attention?
- Is there a clear universal theme?
- Is the plot unified?
- Does the story contain dramatic irony?
- Does the story contain an epiphany, or a sudden reversal of fortune?
- Is the hero or heroine a character with whom the audience can identify?
Limit your discussion to three or four principles that best illustrate Aristotle's ideas. Do not try to analyze everything.