Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
What are rights? Please do not give examples, but think about what a "right" actually is. What are the three fundamental rights of human beings? Why are they considered fundamental? Explain whether
- What are rights? Please do not give examples, but think about what a "right" actually is.
- What are the three fundamental rights of human beings? Why are they considered fundamental?
- Explain whether or not the government should extend the same constitutional rights to all criminal suspects that American citizens enjoy. Provide support for your argument with specific examples of such rights.
- What about bank robbers? Crimes involving children? What about terrorism suspects? NOTE: Be sure and read Prof. Salley's explanations of this issue.
- Consider how "legal protections" handled in other countries and how effective are they?
- Remember to check the Constitution as to whether government even has a choice in this matter and explain your thoughts.
- What are the differences between "civil rights" and "civil liberties" (HINT: what does the Constitution say)?
- If you could rewrite one of the amendments to the Constitution, which one would you rewrite and why? How would this affect the day-to-day lives of American citizens?