Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
What are the dates associated with Romanticism? A. 1680s-1850s B. 1910s-2000s C. 1520s-1670s 2. To what artistic movements does this painting, The stone beakers Gustavo courbet belong? ( I includ
- What are the dates associated with Romanticism?
2. To what artistic movements does this painting, The stone beakers Gustavo courbet belong? ( I included the picture)
3. What are the date associated with Realism?
A. 1950s- current
5. A common misunderstanding of Romanticism centers on the concepts of romantic ice. Why is this view of movement too narrow or even misguided?
6. Romanticism is concerned with the society than the individual? True or false
7. Realism participates in the ____ impulse of modernity.
8. The beginnings of the Romantic sensibility are most strong associated with which author:
A. William James
B. George Eliot
C. William Wordsworth
D. Scott McCloud
9. Name the author who was the earliest pioneer of American Realism?
10. Name the text, published in 1798, that critics identify as the opening act of the romantic period in English literature?
11. Romanticism was concerned with reason and the mind rather than with emotions, freedom, imagination, and the heart? True or false?
12. Why was the realist focus in class such a departure from previous literary movements/traditions?
13. Romanticism, as literary sensibility, never completely disappeared? True or false?
14. A major criticism of realist fiction was that? A. The mundanity of plot B. All of the three listed reasons C. it’s practitioners focused only on the negative aspects of life D. Intense focus on the minutiae of character
15. Realism participates in the ____ impulse of modernity.
16. Why is Jean-Jacques Rousseau’s conception of the child important to Romanticism?