Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
What are the demographics of the majority of people covered by Medicaid, and how many people in the United States are covered by Medicaid?
The United States created Medicaid—a publicly funded health care program—to assist people in obtaining health care services. Write a paper of 1,500–2,000 words that explores Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and that addresses the following:
- What legislation introduced Medicaid, and what are the funding sources for the program?
- What are some of the changes, including CHIP, that have occurred to the Medicaid program since its inception?
- What are the demographics of the majority of people covered by Medicaid, and how many people in the United States are covered by Medicaid?
- Evaluate the changes that will occur to Medicaid with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Assess social and cultural changes and their impact on developing new health policies to make Medicaid and CHIP more effective.
Note: Your paper should be formatted in APA style, and it should include 4 references, 2 of which are peer-reviewed sources from health care journals.