Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
What are the ways in which neuroimaging, including fMRI and ERP, may benefit efforts to diagnosis and treat autism?
- What are the ways in which neuroimaging, including fMRI and ERP, may benefit efforts to diagnosis and treat autism?
- What are the core symptoms of ASD, and why is the social brain of particular interest?
- The atypical antipsychotic medications, which were developed and tested for adult schizophrenia are now being widely used to treat disruptive and self injurious behaviors in children and adolescents with conduct disorder, autism spectrum disorder, and a variety of other diagnoses. Read the article at this link https://www.apa.org/monitor/dec04/psychotropics.aspx and respond to the question below:
- If your child had significant problems with aggressive and disruptive behavior or self-injury, would you agree to have him or her take atypical antipsychotics if they were prescribed by a child psychiatrist? What do you think should be the policy on the prescription of drugs for children when the drugs have been tested primarily on adults?
- 4. What are the possible biological causes of autism spectrum disorder and how do medications help with the symptoms of autism spectrum disorder?