Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
What essay is supposed to be about Analyze one of these characters: Lucy Lurie, Melanie Isaacs or Petrus. Analyze not only the chosen character's personality, but also what roll they played in advanci
What essay is supposed to be about
Analyze one of these characters: Lucy Lurie, Melanie Isaacs or Petrus. Analyze not only the chosen character's personality, but also what roll they played in advancing the overall theme of the novel. Include the novel as source and 2 other outside sources.
Novel: Disgrace by J. M. Coetzee
Be aware that you will be writing about a novel, which in its broadest sense is any extended fictional narrative almost always in prose, in which the representation of character is often the focus. Good authors use the elements of fiction, such as plot, theme, setting etc. purposefully, with a very clear goal in mind. One of the paths to literary analysis is to discover what the author's purpose is with each of his choices. Avoid the problem that many students have, which is to hold the erroneous assumption that simply retelling what happened in detail is good enough (no, it is not). Plot summary is necessary, but not the intended goal in a literary essay.
In addition to being written at college-level, your essay must meet the following criteria.
· Include an introduction with a clear thesis statement, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.
· Use at least three quotes from the book.
· When citing your sources, use MLA style for literary essays. It is helpful to keep your handbook open to the MLA tab as you write.
· Minimum 850 words (more complex topics might require more)
· Language: This is a composition class -- your writing and grammar count.
· Use specific supporting details from the book and at least two from outside sources. Go to the Miami Dade Databases (not Google) for your sources.