Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
What individual or collective actions can people take to improve our food systems, and what would be their impact?
· To construct a thesis statement that is in the form of a declarative sentence that states clearly and concisely the main point that the author is trying to make, establishing focus that clearly directs the body of the essay.
· To construct a thesis statement that is narrow and refined, and each point raised can be explored thoroughly throughout the essay, and there are no exceedingly broad generalizations that confuse the topic at hand.
· To construct a thesis statement that proposes an idea that is both supportable and arguable, avoiding clichés, obvious observations, and universally recognized truths.
· To construct a thesis statement that contains strong points that directly support the argument or stance.
· To construct a title that is creative, sparks interest and is related to the topic.
► Consider how you might write a thoughtful essay about an issue that is presented in one of the texts we examined in this progression. The text you select provides the foundation for your work, but the deepening will come through your thinking, aided by the connections you make between the idea you borrowed from the initial text and the evidence you will draw from some other text(s) that you have read or from the exercises you completed for this progression.
7.) What individual or collective actions can people take to improve our food systems, and what would be their impact?
You must use at least four outside sources for this essay (you may use the course reader for sources). This essay should be four to five double-spaced pages and calls for MLA documentation; you must include a “Works Cited” list at the end of your essay. When you quote key phrases or clauses from the essay, you must provide parenthetical documentation.