Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
What part of the tapeworm comprises both male and female sex organs and becomes filled with developing embryos?
- What part of the tapeworm comprises both male and female sex organs and becomes filled with developing embryos?
d. gastrovascular cavity
2. Which of these characteristics first developed in reptiles?
a. amniotic egg
b. scales on the skin
c. a four-legged body
d. a skull and vertebral column
e. animals living on land
3. Which of the following taxonomic levels is the most inclusive?
4. What is the concentration of sense organs and nervous tissue at the anterior end of the body, forming a head and brain?
a. bilateral symmetry
5. What occurs when a diploid gamete fuses with a haploid gamete?
6. Which is not a characteristic of the earthworms?
b. complete digestive system
d. nephridia to remove waste
e. dorsal hollow nerve cord
7. What portion of the moss gametophyte produces flagellated sperm?
a. the archegonium
b. the sporangium
c. the rhizoids
d. the antheridium
e. the stalk
8. What is the term for when two species live in the same area but are active at different times of the day or year?
a. genetic isolation
b. mechanical isolation
c. behavioral isolation
d. habitat isolation
e. temporal isolation