WK6 International Business
PLAGARISM FREE, 100% ORIGINAL, APA FORMAT, NEED ABSTRACT, CITATIONS, REFERENCES
Enter the United States by Bus
This case explores some issues related to entering a new foreign market and describes the strategies that one UK firm is using to find success in the North American market for medium-distance intercity transport.
Write a paper on entering a new foreign market.
Address the following in your paper:
- As a late mover into the US intercity bus market, what advantages and disadvantages does Megabus have?
- Does Megabus have any overwhelming resources and capabilities?
- As a college student, among choices of private car, train, airplane, Greyhound, and Megabus between Chicago and Columbus, which one would you choose?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON STUDYDADDYGET ANSWER