Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Effective managers can successfully locate and apply relevant human resources laws and regulations. The United States Department of Labor website is an excellent source of reliable information.
Access the search box of the U.S. Department of Labor website located at www.dol.gov.
Choose three laws from the list below to research:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA)
- Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
- Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (See whistleblower protection provisions.)
For each of your three chosen laws, provide a bulleted list of five or six relevant facts that you believe have significance for line managers.