Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Workplace Violence protection plan
Assess your current or most recent place of employment. ( Ross Dress for less Retail)
Identify potential workplace violence issues related to each of the following categories. Make sure to use your own example(s) for each category:
- Outside persons (i.e., A robber intent on stealing from your store)
- Customers or clients (i.e., A former student who arrives on campus to inflict harm)
- Employees (i.e., An employee that attacks a coworker)
- Outside person who has a direct connection with an employee (i.e., an ex-spouse intending on inflicting harm on the other ex-spouse)
Create a 350-word contingency protection plan outline for each potential issue.
Use the following template for each outline, creating as many headings and sub-headings as needed:
I. Violence by Outside Persons (describe)
A. Policy Statement
B. Summary of Training (describe)
II. Violence by Customers or Clients
Include the following in each contingency plan:
- Policy Statement against this form of violence in the workplace
- Summary of training for employees to prevent this type of violence
- Responsibilities of managers and employees before, during, and after incident
Create correctly formatted APA references and a title page, and include a minimum of three references.