Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Write a 3-6+ page memo on one of the following topics:Memo Topic #1: Memo Proposing a Start Up Business: a Mini Business Plan.Use the Sequoia Capital “Writing a Business Plan” Outline (see link be
Write a 3-6+ page memo on one of the following topics:
Memo Topic #1: Memo Proposing a Start Up Business: a Mini Business Plan.
- Use the Sequoia Capital “Writing a Business Plan” Outline (see link below). Select a business you’d like to start and write the memo using the Sequoia Capital Business Plan Outline. You’ll need at least 1 paragraph for each of the 10 guide points referenced in the Sequoia article:
Memo Topic #2: Memo Outlining the Process to Start a High Potential Startup Business
- This is a general “How-To” paper about starting a business. It’s all about content you can find in the linked Sam Altman “Playbook” article (link below). You’ll need at least 1 paragrah for Parts I, II and III. Part IV will need 6-8 paragraphs
Memo Topic #3: Memo naming and describing the Technology you think will make a major difference in business in the next 5-10 years.
- Select a technology that you think will be very important in the next 5-10 years. The Memo outline should cover:
- Name the Technology
- Describe what the technology is and what it does.
- Describe the industry that the technology is part of.
- What are the changes the technology will cause.
- Describe why you think the technology will cause important changes.
- Estimate the size of the financial changes caused by the technology.
NOTE #1: USE THE BUSINESS MEMO FORM- Remember: Use the Business Memo form (much like email):
FROM: (Your Name)
DATE: (Date you submit the paper)
RE: 1 line summary statement of what the paper is about
(e.g. “Motorcycle Startup Business Plan” or “Quantum Computing- Major Technology Change for Weather Prediction”)
(References when used, should be added at the end of your memo).