Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Write a 350word analysis of the feasibility and effectiveness of outsourcing legal services to another country.Many business processes and services can be outsourced to other countries. The success of
Write a 350word analysis of the feasibility and effectiveness of outsourcing legal services to another country.
Many business processes and services can be outsourced to other countries. The success of such ventures depends upon the ability of business managers to evaluate the feasibility and effectiveness of outsourcing any particular processes or services.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze cultural communications that affect international business.
- Evaluate the practice of outsourcing in terms of cross-cultural communication.
- Competency 2: Evaluate patterns of global organizational structure and hierarchies.
- Determine the driving force behind outsourcing business processes and services.
- Identify business processes and services that are good candidates for outsourcing.
- Competency 3: Analyze the role of international business culture in the negotiation process.
- Determine the feasibility of outsourcing in terms of cross-cultural organizational structures and hierarchies.
- Identify the most significant issues business managers should consider when determining whether to outsource business processes and services.
During the latter part of the 20th century and continuing into the 21st century, one of the dominant themes in business has been globalization. Advances in technology are undoubtedly a significant factor in enabling globalization, such as the ability for business managers around the world to communicate instantly and effectively using voice, text, and even video. The Internet and associated software and hardware have also had a dramatic impact on that, allowing documents, databases, and a wide range of information to be shared without concern for time or geographic boundaries. The manufacturing sector is another prominent example of globalization, such as the manufacturing and assembly operations of automobile manufacturers spanning international boundaries.
Certainly some would say globalization has provided many benefits to businesses and people interested in obtaining associated products and services. But at the same time, globalization has created significant controversies and challenges. For example, governments throughout the world are now finding it difficult to define and interpret the modern business world as related to historical "made in X" (X being some country) guidelines or laws. At the very least, such definitions are often lengthy and complex these days.
One of the most intriguing (and likely challenging) issues facing business at present is the topic of cross-cultural differences related to globalization. What's considered perfectly acceptable in one country might be considered inappropriate or even illegal in a different country. And at a more subtle level, topics such as how managerial decisions are discussed, negotiated, and approved within an international business environment can have significant cultural dimensions. Some countries have a highly participation culture, where a fairly large group of managers will be involved in considering some issue. Others might have a more centralized decision-making culture, whereby the senior manager involved has the responsibility for making relevant decisions.
Examine the issue of potentially outsourcing legal services to another country. Write an analysis that addresses the following questions:
- What are some of the variables associated with outsourcing legal services? Which major, or key, variable constitutes the driving force behind this practice?
- Do you consider legal services outsourcing a good practice in terms of cross-cultural communication and cross-cultural organizational structures and hierarchies? Why or why not?
- What other business processes or services might be good candidates for outsourcing? Why? How do these business processes and services compare to legal services in terms of potential outsourcing risks and benefits?
- What are some of the issues business managers should consider as they determine whether to outsource such services? Which of these issues are more or less important to a successful outcome than others? Why?
Support your analysis with references from the Internet sources.
Use the following guidelines when writing your analysis:
- Length: 350 words.
- Writing: Your analysis should be free of grammar and spelling errors, demonstrating strong written communication skills.
- Format and references: Use proper APA-formatted references and in-text citations when identifying your sources.