Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Write a paper (2,000-2,500 words) that provides the following: Incorporate all necessary revisions and corrections for Part 1. Synthesize the different elements of Part 1 and Part 2 into one paper us
Write a paper (2,000-2,500 words) that provides the following:
- Incorporate all necessary revisions and corrections for Part 1. Synthesize the different elements of Part 1 and Part 2 into one paper using transitions to connect ideas and concepts.
- Evaluate current evidenced-based quality and/or safety program designs that can be implemented to improve the quality and/or safety outcomes for your selected quality and/safety issue at your identified health care entity. Based on this evaluation, propose an evidence-based quality and/or safety program to address your selected issue from Part 1. Explain how your proposed design will better improve the outcomes for the selected quality and/or safety issue as compared to the program currently in place at the health care entity.
- Identify potential obstacles (such as economics or ethical issues) that may hinder the implementation of the proposed quality and/or safety program and suggest ways to overcome these.
- Identify stakeholders within the selected health care entity with whom you may need to collaborate and discuss the role of each stakeholder in the implementation of the proposed program. In the identification of stakeholders, also include specific groups and leaders that are needed.
- Identify a change management theory you will use to support the implementation of your quality and/or safety program. Provide evidence that supports the use of this theory within the program you designed.
- Discuss the expected outcomes of the implementation of your proposed quality and/or safety program and ways to ensure sustainability of the expected outcomes.
Feed back from paper 1: missing purpose statement
***** must synthesize paper 1 ( attached ) with this assignment *****