Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
writing about argumentative research essay
write typed 4 pages
I have an argument essay talking about Abortion whether it is good for women or bad in terms of freedom of women or bad because it is killing innocent babies.
I am against this “Abortion.” Because it has 1) Fetuses feel pain during the abortion procedure. 2) Abortions cause psychological damage. 3) Abortion may lead to future medical problems for the mother. 4) Selective abortion based on genetic abnormalities (eugenic termination) is overt discrimination. http://abortion.procon.org/
Strategies for drafting:
1- 1- an essay that argues in favor of abortion to a general audience lack the focus of a researched argument in favor of the best option for pregnant rape victims under the age of 18 directed to an audience of mothers of high school girls from your former high school. Since your goal is to establish your authority on this topic, the more focused your topic and the more focused your audience the easier it will be to prove that you are a credible voice in the discussion. Essentially, then you are arguing for the local application of implications of a larger topic or issue.
2- 2- Second, as you narrow your topic and your audience, begin to do your initial research. Check the library, on-line databases, magazines, internet, etc. your researched argument must have at least five unique entries. Be sure to check the strength of your sources: current, relevant, sound, credible, reasonable, and fair.
3- 3- Given your understanding of the rhetorical situation and appeals, carefully consider your selection of examples, diction, supporting opinions, and counter arguments. What strategies will you use to reach your audience? How will you “sell” your thesis to your audience? Given what you know about your audience’s knowledge, needs, fears, and values.
My paper format should as it shown next.
1- 4- Introduction. Introduction should start with narrative of someone has an experience.
· Capture the attention of your reader and begin to develop your credibility.
· Define the question you are addressing and establish that there is room for discussion and argument on this topic.
· Present your thesis and your claims in support of you claim, what reasons do you have that convince you that your opinion is correct? What evidence do you provide to support your claim? For example. (Although w argues opposite of y, topic is y because 1,2, and 3.)
2- 5- Anticipation of counter arguments:
· Present at least one opposing argument and then show its limitations as a means to strengthen your position. In your counterargument you will summarize the opposing position, affirm or validate on aspect of it, then refute its merits so as to strengthen the argument for your own thesis and claims.
3- 6- Body paragraph 1 Reason/Evidence/Example about Abortion
· When you write this paragraph, you should consider “How do you plan to appeal to your audience’s sense of logic or reason? By 1) fact of that the Fetuses feel pain during the abortion procedure. 2) statistics of that the Fetuses feel pain during the abortion procedure. 3) Expert Opinion of that the Fetuses feel pain during the abortion procedure.
4- 7- Body paragraph 2 Reason/Evidence/Example about Abortion
· This paragraph you should consider “How do you plan to appeal to the reader’s emotions, needs, fears and values? By 1) Needs that the Abortion may lead to future medical problems for the mother. 2) values that the Abortion may lead to future medical problems for the mother. 3) fears that the Abortion may lead to future medical problems for the mother.
5- 8- Body paragraph 3 Reason/Evidence/Example about Abortion
· This paragraph you should consider “How will you let your reader know that you are Knowledgeable, trustworthy, and goodwill? By 1) knowledge that the Abortions cause psychological damage. 2) trust that the Abortions cause psychological damage. 3) Goodwill that the Abortions cause psychological damage
6- 9- Conclusion: Recast your thesis. Expand by discussing implications, need for continued research, or call to action.
7- 10- This essay should be in MLA style.
8- 11- All the essay should have punctuation.
9- 12- The essay should have more than 5 sources.
10- 13- No plagiarism