Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
You are required to make a post to the course online discussion forum. The posts will be graded on a 25-point scale. (25 (A), 15 (C), or 0 (F)).
You are required to make a post to the course online discussion forum. The posts will be graded on a 25-point scale. (25 (A), 15 (C), or 0 (F)). You will receive the full 25 points for answering the questions completely in depth and creatively, you will receive 15 points for partially answering the questions, scarcely, and not critically and you will receive 0 points for not answering the questions at all or not putting forth any effort. Each post should do the following:
- Find & Post (or post a link to) something of business communication (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc -- that no one else in class has posted to the blog yet) and that meets the topics discussed for that week.
- Analyze the object according to requirements for the week.
- Make a connection to the readings, videos or recordings for the week.
- Posts will be made in the Blackboard discussion forum.
- You must respond/make a comment to at least one other student.
- Responding to another student's remarks does count provided your response addresses the original question posted by then instructor and is well written and follows the required short essay format. **Postings of "I agree" or "interesting point" are welcome, but are not considered for grading.