Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
You are the Director of Human Resources for a rapidly growing technology firm. In the past three weeks, your organization has seen a huge increase in profitability and has contracted with 30 new corpo
You are the Director of Human Resources for a rapidly growing technology firm. In the past three weeks, your organization has seen a huge increase in profitability and has contracted with 30 new corporate clients. Your employees are doing the best that they can to ensure the success of your organization during this time of being understaffed, but the CEO, CFO, managerial staff, etc. know that the company needs to hire new employees.
For this Critical Thinking Assignment, please do the following:
- Provide information about the technology industry. Specifically, explain details, through conducting research, regarding the competitive nature of this industry.
- Make a case for hiring either full-time, contingent, or contract employees. Explain the benefits and drawbacks of hiring your selected workforce type(s).
- Since you will need to recruit over 100+ technology employees, given organizational growth, explain if you believe that the recruitment function should be kept in house or outsourced. Justify your rationale.
- For this assignment, refer to the area of the Writing Center entitled Writing an Effective Essay (Links to an external site.). You may also want to view the sample paper entitled APA Sample Paper. (Links to an external site.)
- You can download and save the APA Template Paper from this page as your own paper and replace the placeholders with your own information. This template is already formatted in APA style according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA. Do not change the formatting of this template.
- Write a 5-7 page paper, or about 2300 words, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least three scholarly references, and can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.