Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
You are to complete the following as a term paper that allows you to research a global firm/brand in further detail. When conducting your research, be sure to include EVERY part of the assignment in
You are to complete the following as a term paper that allows you to research a global firm/brand in further detail. When conducting your research, be sure to include EVERY part of the assignment in your write-up. You will need to use external sources other than the textbook. In addition, you must use your own words and thought in this write-up. See Canvas for the due date details.
Select any global company you want from those listed at www.fortune.com/global500/that has changed rank between 2017 and 2018. The company MUST have moved up or down in the ranking by at least 1 spot.
This is a list of the world’s largest companies, as ranked by Fortune. The site displays the initial Top 10, but you can page through each one to see the full list of the Top 500, listed in order. The only one you CAN NOT select is Walmart (listed as Number 1). The new list comes out in July, and our class will be over. So, you will be reviewing the 2018 rankings.
Browse through the list and choose any company, other than Walmart, that interests you. Compare its 2017 ranking with the most recent ranking (2018). You will use additional sources (e.g., magazine articles, annual reports, the company’s Web site) to get a better understanding of the factors and forces that contributed to the company’s move up or down in the rankings. Write a summary of your findings and address the details below. This must include inline/intext references and proper APA formatting of the reference page. A suggested guideline is a minimum of six references(including the Fortune website provided above) and somewhere between three to five pages, double-spaced with font of 12, and 1-inch margins.
In your research and summary, include, AT THE MINIMUM, the following:
· What company did you choose?
o What interested you most about this company/led to you selecting it?
· How has the company’s ranking changed? (it MUST have moved up or down at least one space)
· What factors and forces contributed to the company’s move up or down in the rankings?
o For each factor and force listed, why or how did each influence the ranking?
· Select one country that the company is currently available or sold in.
o What country did you select and why?
o Is the country a low-context or a high-context culture? Provide evidence for your answer?
· What is the exchange rate between the US dollar and the currency of the country you selected? (What is the equivalent US price of one unit of their currency?)
o Does the current exchange rate make it profitable for the company to do business in the country, or does it increase costs? Why (explain your answer)
· What restrictions, tariffs or regulations must the company work with while working in country?
· What potential environmental challenges (consider all elements of PESTLE) must be considered by the company’s global marketing manager when promoting its products/brand in the country using:
o Personal selling
· Based on the research you just completed, do you think the company will increase, decrease or remain the same in the 2019 rankings?