Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
You may design a power point, a video, or anything else that this system will support. This is the information that should be included: 1. Name of Mythological Character 2. Iconography 3.First noted
You may design a power point, a video, or anything else that this system will support.
This is the information that should be included:
1. Name of Mythological Character
3.First noted in literature: where and when?
4.Give passage where character is first mentioned: quote from text:
5. Other instances of appearance in other works:
6. Major role?
7. Myths associated with your figure: detailed
8. Significance to Ancient Greeks?
9. Relationship with other gods?
10. What about the “unexplainable” does your character represent?
11.Is there a moral or lesson taught by your character? Explain
12. Can your character be considered a “hero”?
13. Does your character have physical and psychological and emotional characteristics similar to humans? Why or why not?
14. Would your character inspire the ancient Greeks? How?
15. How does this character relate to our modern world? Examples that we can find today:
16. Three intellectual, thoughtful questions to generate a class discussion. Asking about physical characteristics will not work. Your questions must be sophisticated and on a higher level.
The chosen character is: Athena