Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
You were asked to find your own study to examine this week. For your Learning Journal, you are to fill out the following form.
You were asked to find your own study to examine this week. For your Learning Journal, you are to fill out the following form. Remember, use complete sentences and proper APA In-Text Citation and References. This will help you with your critical reading skills and your ability to research.
Answer the following questions in complete sentences, as provided for use by Cumbria University:
1. What is the title of the text and what is the text about?
2. What is the author's view? How do I know?
3. What is the evidence presented by the author to support ideas?
4. Is the evidence valid? How do I know?
5. Is the evidence relevant? How do I know?
6. Have I heard/read anything similar or dissimilar? What was it?
7. Do I agree or disagree with the views expressed by the author? Why?