Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Your essays should be about 1000 words, in 12 font and double-spaced. This means you should devote a good paragraph or more to each part. Include the word count at the top of the assignment.Please mak
- Your essays should be about 1000 words, in 12 font and double-spaced. This means you should devote a good paragraph or more to each part. Include the word count at the top of the assignment.
- Please make an effort with your grammar and your spelling. I require college-level work.
- Please separate your answers clearly (with spacing) into the separate parts, labeling Part 1, Part 2, etc....
- If you were President during world war 2, what would you rather have all that talent concentrate on? What unbelievable invention could we have had instead?
- Use your imagination and speculate!
- Watch two films: Black Rain and either Testament or The Day After
- How did those films make you feel about nuclear technology?
- Watch the films and clips on nuclear testing and war
- Do you think the world has acted responsibly and ethically in testing nuclear technology?
- Were you surprised at how many nuclear tests have been done?
- What do you think would happen to the human race in the event of a nuclear war?
- What is your recommendation to prevent a nuclear war?