Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
"A" WORK BUT PLAGIARISM FREE
For this assignment, analyze the following article (ATTACHED):
Ogbonna, E., & Harris, L. C. (2001). The founder’s legacy: Hangover or inheritance? British Journal of Management, 12(1), 13-31. Write a review that is a minimum of three completely full pagesin length of the article listed above.
* Include the following elements in your article review:
· an introduction to the overarching topic of the article,
· the authors’ main points,
· the authors’ supporting evidence for each main point,
· your analysis of how the article relates to this course’s content and how it applies to real-world situations,
· your critical evaluation of the main points and supporting evidence presented in this article (your evaluation should demonstrate critical thinking to inform and substantiate your opinion), and
· a conclusion.
Use APA style. Be sure to cite all your sources.
Ogbonna, E., & Harris, L. C. (2001). The founder’s legacy: Hangover or inheritance? British Journal of Management, 12(1), 13-31.