Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
"A" WORK BUT PLAGIARISM FREE
Leadership Coaching Plan:
Creating a Coaching-Friendly Context: For the Unit III assignment, you are asked to create three components for your Leadership Coaching Plan: the title page, the “Creating a Coaching-Friendly Organization Context” section, and the References page.
Note: All segments will need to be resubmitted within one cohesive packet within Unit VIII for final grading.
Ø Title Page
· Create the title page for your Leadership Coaching Plan, using APA style.
Ø Self-Assessment of Coaching Competencies
· Insert the “Self-Assessment of Coaching Competencies” section, which you wrote for your Unit I assignment.
Ø Defining Coaching Success
· Insert the “Defining Coaching Success” section, which you wrote for Unit II.
Ø Creating a Coaching-Friendly Context
· For this segment of the Leadership Coaching Plan, draft a paper, minimum 2 full pages in length, to discuss why a coaching-friendly context is an essential foundation for the coaching experience. How would you create a coaching-friendly context, specifically with the leader you will coach? Long-term, how would you hope to impact the organization culture to create a widespread environment that is open to coaching? Describe the strategies and the approach you would use. Be sure to use library resources, the unit video, and unit readings to inform your Leadership Coaching Plan. Use APA citations if appropriate.
Ø References Page
· Finally, create the references page for your Leadership Coaching Plan. For this assignment, obtain a minimum of six references (or sources) about coaching, leadership coaching, executive coaching, leadership development specifically within your career field, or coaching in organizations. You may use your textbook and the article we read in Unit I as two of the six sources. Use those references to create a references page in APA style. In addition to the six references you are listing now, you may add references to this list throughout the course, if you wish.
Acceptable sources include journal articles, books, and e-books obtained through an online library, or they may be books on your shelf at home. The only internet source that may be used is the web site of the organization where the leader works. You may also use the leader’s personal web site, if he or she has one. If you would like to use another internet source, check with your professor first. Do not use encyclopedias, including Wikipedia.