Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
· Describe the changing demographic patterns of the aging population. How do these patterns vary by age, gender, race, and ethnicity? How will the demographic changes in the population in the next de
· Describe the changing demographic patterns of the aging population. How do these patterns vary by age, gender, race, and ethnicity? How will the demographic changes in the population in the next decade influence the type and delivery of community resources available to older adults?
· Major historical events can shape the way a cohort behaves throughout their lives. As an example individuals who grew-up during the depression are often frugal with spending even in old age. What was the major historical event of your life course? How did this affect your life and do you think it will continue to impact you as you age?
· From the point of view of older adults, what might be the advantages and disadvantages of living in a state with a large older population? From the point of view of younger generations? Explain, using references from this week’s resources to support your response.
· What is ageism (as it applies to the aging population)? Name three examples of ageism that you've personally witnessed, experienced, or perhaps even committed yourself. How are these instances damaging to the aging population?
Be sure to reference your resources as appropriate. 2-3 pages
**Theories of Aging (read pp. 35- 57)
Aldwin, C. & Gilmer, D. (2003). Theories of aging. In Health, Illness, and Optimal Aging (2nd Ed.).
Read Chapter 3 (pp. 35-57) available at: https://books.google.com/books?id=uevNZepnQm4C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
**Ageism: Alive and Kicking
Adler, T. (2013). Ageism: Alive and kicking. Observer, 26(7). Retrieved from:http://www.psychologicalscience.org/index.php/publications/observer/2013/september-13/ageism-alive-and-kicking.html