Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Final Research Paper:You should take an argumentative stance. That way, you will not be simply writing a book report like you may have had to do in other classes or even in high school. You will
Final Research Paper:
You should take an argumentative stance. That way, you will not be simply writing a book report like you may have had to do in other classes or even in high school. You will be able to formulate an argumentative topic in which you take a stand on a particular issue.
A reasonable person should be able to take the opposing side of your issue. Your job, then, is to convince him that your position is correct, or at least that it should be seriously considered. If there are not at least two sides to your issue (look at your thesis statement), you basically have a review of the literature, not an argument.
I have included an Argumentative PowerPoint Presentation to assist you in creating a good argumentative topic and in incorporating your sources to support your assertion.
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS
- Word Count: 850-950
- Worth: 25%
- You must incorporate at least three (3) sources.
- You must document your resources using either MLA or APA format.
- Research Essays submitted without any references will earn automatic zeroes as will work without a Works Cited Page/Reference List.
- Research Essays with an incorrect Works Cited Page/Reference List will lose 20% automatically.
- Correct, MLA or APA formatted citations can be copy/pasted from any resource found using the Alabama Virtual Library.Skills.
- The following material can be found in your text on page 483:
- Place your name, date, the title of course, and my name in the top-left corner of the first page.
- Page numbers appear in the upper right, one-half inch from the top.
- The entire paper must be double-spaced
- Center the title. Do not use italics or quotation marks around the title or follow it with a period.
- Indent the first line of each paragraph five spaces.
- Complete assignment and submit to Canvas.
- The Works Cited page is separate from the body of your paper; entries should be in alphabetical order according to the format (APA or MLA) you chose.