Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
( I HAVE ATTACHED THE READINGS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.)Grounded Theory and Ethnography Assignment InstructionsEach qualitative design is slightly different from the others; these differences are import
( I HAVE ATTACHED THE READINGS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT.)
Grounded Theory and Ethnography Assignment Instructions
Each qualitative design is slightly different from the others; these differences are important for researchers to consider when selecting a design that is most appropriate for exploring their research problem. After reviewing the Reading & Study material for the module, address the following in a paper in current APA format:
1. Provide a description of each design and when it is appropriate to use each design.
2. Describe 2 problems or challenges you might encounter when using each design.
3. Provide a problem statement pertaining to doctoral persistence of business students.
4. Craft 2 qualitative research questions; one that is appropriate for grounded theory, and one that is appropriate for ethnography.
5. Compose a purpose statement to address one of these research questions that aligns with the selected design (choose one).
- Creswell and Poth (2018) Chapter 4: Five Qualitative Approaches to Inquiry
- Creswell and Poth (2018) Chapter 5: Five Different Qualitative Studies
Word / Source count requirement: There are no stated requirements. You want to be thorough, robust, and in-depth on the assignments versus trying fit it into a page count / source count requirement.
- Please use Level 1 Headers in your paper so that I can easily discern what part of the assignment you are addressing. Since there are 5 questions in this assignment, you would need 6 Level 1 Headers.
- You will need to use cited support in this assignment. Some of the questions (Qs 1, 2, and 4 at minimum) necessitate cited support for you to adequately answer the question.