Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
. If 35.3 grams of N 2 react with excess hydrogen, how many grams of ammonia (NH 3 ) are produced?
. If 35.3 grams of N2 react with excess hydrogen, how many grams of ammonia (NH3) are produced?
N2(g) + 3 H2(g) → 2 NH3(g)
2. How many grams of NaNO3 are produced when 315 grams of AgNO3 reacts with excess Na3PO4?
3 AgNO3(aq) + Na3PO4(aq) → Ag3PO4(s) + 3 NaNO3(aq)
3. How many grams of magnesium chloride are produced when 89.7 g of magnesium reacts with hydrochloric acid?
Mg(s) + 2 HCl(aq) → MgCl2(aq) + H2(s)
4. When 523 grams of KClO3 decomposes, what mass of KCl is formed?
2 KClO3(s) → 2 KCl(s) + O2(g)
5. How many moles of carbon dioxide can be produced from 74.9 grams of C3H8 with excess oxygen?
C3H8(g) + 5 O2(g) → 3 CO2(g) + 2 H2O(g)
6. How many liters of carbon dioxide at STP could be prepared from 94.5 grams of oxygen?
2 CO(g) + O2(g) → 2 CO2(g)
7. Calculate the number of grams of Ca(OH)2 that are produced by placing 23.9 grams of CaO in water.
CaO(s) + H2O(l) → Ca(OH)2(s)
8. How many moles of oxygen will be formed when 35.0 mol of H2O2 decomposes?
2 H2O2(l) → 2 H2O(l) + O2(g)
9. Chlorine gas is bubbled through an aqueous solution of magnesium bromde.
MgBr2(aq) + Cl2(g) → MgCl2(aq) + Br2(l)
If a chemist needs 145.3 grams of Br2, how many moles of Cl2 are needed to react with excess magnesium bromide?
10. In the reaction, 6 CO2(g) + 6 H2O(g) → C6H12O6(s) + 6 O2(g) , how many grams of C6H12O6 will be produced when 73.9 grams of CO2 react with excess water?